Friday, July 24, 2009

me about my writing

I posted this on Ted Dekker's site.

Ever since I was little, I always liked to write. But only recently has it become a passion.God always has me writing something; He has me writing so much, but with so many different stories, that I havent finished even one yet! Even though writing has only been a passion for a little over a year now.I have a strange 'style' of writing... Instead of just writing about the characters, I virtually become the character. But that comes with some difficulty; because every character has a diiferent view on life, things, has different ways of thinking and more! But thats when 'the real magic happens'. I get so involved in the writing that I cant stop writing unless I have too!many times because of that, when my friends read my stuff, they dont even know I wrote it sometimes!
Fairly recently the stories have gone past stories, they've become real. And that only makes me love writing more.
One thing I have had a problem with at times was, in fact, my wording. As of late thats happened to me quite a bit.I agree with your blog for that very reason. I hope this will help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment