Monday, July 6, 2009

my blog intro

If you are reading my blog expecting to find a 'diary' about how every-day life is terrible and it would all be better if just one thing happened. Then it would be all fairy-tales and love-bugs from there.
Or if you're reading it expecting me to say how wonderful everything is and how perfect it all is. And how everything already is all fairy-tales and love-bugs .
If you're reading it for my testimony or to see me shove Bible verses into everything.
Then this is most likely more than you bargained for.
I will complain.
I will praise.
I will challenge.
I will hold nearly nothing back.
Nothing.
__________________________________________________________
There are a few things you need to know before you read:
1. Every time I refer to we, us, [Christians]etc. it is refering to Christians as a whole. Not any specific person or group of people. unless implied otherwise.
2.occasionally I will make two entries in one day depending on what happens that day.
3. I have written these 100% on my own with no help from another person or party. Just me and God. unless I reference otherwise. I will not reference help with Bible verses.
4. I use no specific version of Bible. Infact I'll probably use every version. If you ever think of something for me to try and 'cover' or have a comment, please contact me.
5.I am writing a specific series of posts. if they are included in this series then it will say so in the title. ie (day 1) etc.
6.I will not divulge information about those I talk about having contact with unless i have permission from the person themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment